· Product Sales for Target Achievement
· Maintaining Proper Product Display as per Store Planogram
· Keep Hygiene of self & outlet in terms of Cleanliness, POP Placement.
· Enquiry Management & Tele calling
· Hygiene Reporting Parameters
Ø Display Reporting (PI Model Wise & Comp Sub Category Wise)
Ø PI Sellout Model Wise’
Ø Competition Brand Sellout Sub Category Wise
Ø No. of Customers Attended & Total Store Walk-ins /Footfalls
Ø No. of Invoice generated from the store every day
Ø Stock Requirement Category & Model wise for balance days in the Month
Ø Service-Related Issue category & Model wise
· Documents Required: Education Proof, Aadhar No., Experience letter (If any), Minimum education qualification (12th pass)
· Other benefits if any (ESIC / Mediclaim etc.): ESIC is only for salary less than 21k, GMC Rs. 1 Lac & GPA Rs. 2 Lac for above 21k.
· Shift Timings: General shift 9-hour duty (7 am to 10 pm window), depending on the store location.
· Transportation: Self
Also includes job locations: Gurgaon, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ludhiyana, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Durgapur, Bhuwneshwar, Patna, Ranchi, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Ahemdabad, Surat, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur, Bengaluru, Vijaywada, Chennai, Cochin
Telecom Sector Skill Council (TSSC) is a Non-Profit Organization, registered under the Societies Registration Act,1860. We are an industry led apex body, jointly set up by the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), Indian Cellular Association (ICA), Telecom Centres of Excellence (TCOE), Association of Unified Telecom Service Providers of India (AUSPI) and National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), to ensure adequate availability of skilled manpower to boost growth and productivity in the Telecom sector.